Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The "Let It Be Box."

I have created a box
Marked "Let it be."
Because many a heartache
Has happened to me.

When friendships are over
And in your heart you know
You must weed friends from your garden
And just let them go.

When the welcome sign is no more
And the lock is bolted on the door
Gone is the warm compatibility
There exists too much negativity.

It's time to seal the box
As tightly as can be
And sever your relations
With their company.

So repeat to yourself
"Let it be! Let it be! "

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Gold said...

This was posted on my birthday, when I realized a friend I thought was close, wasn't really the kind of person I wanted to spend my time with. So I'm "Letting it Be". Thank you so much for this "present".

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home